Come see these TWO BIG Beautiful Waterfront lots in this fabulous community! Private Sandy Beach and Gulf Access make this home the best waterfront deal in Bay County. This area of Lynn Haven has seen huge investments by full time local residents. They are choosing this area to build there ''forever homes'' in. Great school districts, quiet street, low density and serenity! Lots of work and updating have already been done, while keeping all the charm of this traditional Fl home. Occupied but easy to show! Boat ramp, boat lift and a long dock, boat house and a detached garage! A fabulous view from EVERY WINDOW! Property is the last home on the street with abetting property owner on over 20 acres, giving this home so much privacy. The love and pride that went in to this home is evident!
Kathryn Miller of Coldwell Banker Carroll Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of Panama City and Beaches,
Vol. 41, Issue 10, Page 9.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Cooktop Range
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Cable/Satellite TV: Cable TV
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Covered Porch, Porch
- Garage: Detached Garage
- Patio: Balcony/Deck/Patio, Deck/Patio, Open Porch
- Porch/Deck: Balcony/Deck/Patio, Covered Deck, Covered Porch, Deck/Patio, Open Deck, Open Porch, Porch
- Fireplace: Fireplace(s)
- Interior Construction: Beamed Ceilings, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Half Bath, Living Room, Master Bathroom, Master Bedroom, Mirrored Walls, Raised Ceilings, Room Addition, Smoke Detector(s), Spiral Staircase, Vaulted Ceilings
- MLS Area: 02 - Bay County - Central
- Boat Facilities: Boat Launch, Boat Lift, Boat Parking, Boathouse
- Fence: Partially Fenced
- Sewer Utilities: Community Sewer, Public Sewer
- View: Bay View
- Water Utilities: Community Water
- Waterfront: Bay Front, Waterfront
- Lot Size: Corner Lot